|Dr. Amanda M. Karm is dedicated to spreading the message of health and wellness in and around Arlington Heights, the city in which she was raised. Her practice emphasis is in the treatment of women’s health issues, pre- and post-pregnancy pain, pediatrics, musculoskeletal conditions, disc herniations.
- Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine, National University of Health Sciences, cum laude
- Acupuncture Certification, National University of Health Sciences
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology, St. Norbert College, De Pere, WI.
- Post-graduate seminars including: biomedical dry needling, functional rehabilitation, nutrition and pain, McKenzie Method of mechanical and diagnosis and treatment of the cervical and lumbar spine, women’s health issues, pregnancy care and pediatrics
- Illinois Chiropractic Pediatric Association, Active Member
- Webster Technique for Pregnancy, Certified Practitioner
Outside of the office:
- Arlington Heights Community Concert Band, Member
- Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
Contact Dr. Karm at DrKarm@ActiveCareAH.com