CONGRATULATIONS! You have decided to actively participate in your health! We are congratulating you on this important decision because you are going to transform your body, learn – and more importantly – implement the tools and tips necessary to help maintain this transformation while regaining control of your health while you are on this journey. The physicians at ACCR have created a weight management program that dedicated to helping you as an individual. Therefore, our weight management program is built on a solid foundation of healthy food choices and nutrition and from this basic principle, we tailor the program to your individual needs and goals.
Is this program for you?
Do you want to lower your cholesterol or reduce the amount of medications you are taking for conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, migraines, and pain?
- Do you want to look and feel better, sleep better, and have more energy throughout the day without that mid-afternoon energy dip?
- Are you tired of trying to stick to gimmick diets and re-gaining weight after you end the diet?
Do you have other health goals that have been difficult to achieve in the past?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this program is for you. Whatever goals you have in mind for your health, our physicians can help you achieve these goals.
Services offered as a part of this weight loss program include:
- Comprehensive history and examination prior to and upon completion of weight-loss challenge
- Base-line blood work (optional): monitor cholesterol levels, blood sugar regulation, and overall health
- 30 Day Challenge to help jumpstart your weight loss!
- Challenges start one time every month
- Groups no larger than 10 will participate at a time to ensure one-on-one support with our physicians
- Replace one meal per day with a healthy shake using your choice of Shakeology® flavors and additional ingredients
- 30 minutes of your choice of exercise is encouraged per day
- Education regarding heart rate, the importance of monitoring weight for optimal weight loss, and other exercise tips are tailored to you
- One-on-one weekly nutritional counseling sessions with a physician that includes:
- Diet Diary Analysis
- Tips on improving food choices
- Progress is closely monitored by a physician
- Weekly weigh-ins and measurements to track weight loss/progress
- Weekly acupuncture sessions to help with cravings, appetite, stress, and sleep
- Monthly workshops/classes on various health topics
- Motivational e-mails throughout the journey